April 23, 2023
Worley ECR is currently hiring approximately 50 Driver/Operators
to work their contract for Santos’ Pikka Phase 1 development on the western
Pikka Phase 1 is estimated to cost $2.6 billion. The project is expected to come onstream in 2026 and will produce up to 80,000 barrels of oil a day.
More than 2,600 jobs will be created during the
construction phase with 500+ personnel required for initial operation.
This is a remote/ rotational position, working two weeks on and two weeks off or three weeks on and three weeks off, in Prudhoe Bay, AK. Extra weeks are often optional, but not guaranteed.
The typical schedule is a 12 hour work day, 7 days a week, totaling 84 hours per week, (40 hours straight time and a minimum of 44 hours at time and a half). There are no days off while you are at work. Opportunities to work additional hours will depend on business demands.
All meals and lodging are provided by Worley while the employee is on location.
Transportation between Anchorage and Prudhoe Bay is provided.
Relocation assistance to Alaska is not provided.
Sponsorship of foreign workers is not available.
Essential Job Functions:
Routinely operate Vac Truck, Super Sucker, Mini-Vac, and other assorted Fluids hauling equipment.
· Complete pre and post trip inspections of trucks/trailers/equipment.
· IFWA (Incident Free Work Assessment) prior to starting any job.
· Adhere to all North Slope and Worley health, safety and environment policies and procedures always.
· Safely secure all loads.
· Maintain equipment in good/clean working order.
· Maintain communications with foremen, dispatch, and clients when necessary.
· Attend all toolbox and safety meetings.
· Routinely performs safety observations; shop, field, and vehicle/equipment inspections.
· Attend various components of developmental and safety training.
· The position is required to perform physical labor when equipment operations are not necessary
· Valid Class A CDL driver’s license with Hazmat and tanker endorsements and ability to be insured by Worley’s auto insurer.
· Current CDL/DOT medical card.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
· North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC). Worley can provide NSTC certification training if needed.
· One (1) year North Slope experience.
· One (1) years’ experience operating fluid hauling equipment (tanker, super sucker, vac truck, etc.).
· One (1) year working in oil and gas industry
· Applicable certifications for equipment operation, IVES, NCCER, or other industry recognized training programs.
HOW TO APPLY
For the complete job posting, and to apply, visit the link below to Worley ECR and apply online
directly with the company.
Worley Corporate website:
Information about Santos and Pikka:
Alaska Pipeline Job Info is providing this information as a service and is not associated with directly hiring employees for Worley ECR.