There’s a good variety of openings currently being advertised for the North Slope, from documentation, safety and lab techs to mechanics, forklift operators and HVAC specialists.
If you’re not familiar with a particular job title be sure to go to the site and read the job description. Don’t assume you’re not qualified. Sometimes the job titles used are a mystery to me but when I look at the duties I find that I have quite a bit of related experience.
CH2M HILL was awarded the contract for BP’s Hot CHOPS facility expansion/upgrade at Milne Point, so keep an eye on them over the next few months. We should see a steady listing of craft positions as they ramp up for the project.
Remember, to apply for a position you’ll need to submit your application/resume directly with the company advertising the opening. You cannot apply for a job through my website.
Links for each employer can be found on the Job Resources page of
www.AlaskaPipelineJobInfo.com Once on a company’s website look for a “jobs” or “career” link. When you find the position you're interested in, apply directly online with that company.
ARCTIC SLOPE REGIONAL CORP (ASRC)
ASRC is also advertising a variety of craft positions for their Valdez and Kenai locations but I’m not sure if the jobs are rotational or work a regular schedule. You’ll need to read the postings to see if they give any details. Valdez and Kenai are not remote locations – they’re small cities located on the road system. The jobs below are all based on the North Slope.
- Structural Welder
- Instrument Technician
- Assistant Coordinator (office management, inventory, travel coord, etc.)
- Facility/Drillsite Roustabout
- Health Safety Environmental Training Coordinator
BRISTOL BAY NATIVE CORP - KAKIVIK ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Structural Welder
- Document Control Technical Specialist
- Human Resources Generalist
- Health Safety and Environmental Training Specialist
- Non-mobile Mechanic
- Heavy Duty Mechanic VMS
- Heavy Duty Mechanic (Fleet Shop)
- Heavy-duty Mechanic
- Operator Apprentice Facility/Drillsite
Kitchen Helper (new)
Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Supervisor
Cost Schedule Engineer
ESS ALASKA SUPPORT SERVICES
Remote General Helpers - Kitchen/Housekeeping - Full Time & Benefits.
- Service Supervisor I - Slickline
KUUKPIK ARCTIC SERVICES
- Bullcooks/Second Cooks
- Fire & Gas FEL Specialist
- North Slope HVAC Engineer
- Principal Electrical/Instrument Designer
- Principal Mechanical/Piping Designer
NANA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Health & Safety (HSE) Advisor
PARKER DRILLING COMPANY
- VFD Electricians
- Rig Mangers
- Forklift Operator
- Hydraulic Mechanic
- Assistant Driller
- Administrative Specialist/Storekeeper
- Directional Driller
For more information about these and other North Slope employers visit the Job Resources page of www.AlaskaPipelineJobInfo.com
Thanks everyone and best of luck to you all,